For people seeking to adjust and flourish following a major life change
Major changes in life can make you feel:
- Scared and intimidated
- Destabilised and off balance
- Disrupted and anxious
Sometimes we need a helping hand to re-establish our equilibrium and optimism.
Doley Psychology Services, Robina, Gold Coast, can help you jump out of the ‘rut’ and into the ‘great unknown’!
Doley Psychology Services focuses on:
- Developing your inner strength, wisdom and courage.
- Increasing your contentment, compassion and a sense of belonging.
- Helping you to adjust successfully to challenges of key transitions faced throughout life.
Our Mastering Change seminar is for you if:
- The situation you find yourself in doesn’t seem to match the dreams you held for your life
- There is a gap between what you thought you wanted and what you think you need now
- An unclear future is daunting.
- You want to engage positively with your future!
Our Mastering Change seminar, held at Robina, Gold Coast, will provide you with the knowledge and skills to develop a realistic and achievable plan for your future.
This could be your chance for a new start!
Discount is offered for group bookings of 10 or more participants.
Who is your presenter?
Dr Rebekah Doley is an experienced clinical psychologist with a background in military, clinical, forensic and organisational psychology. Rebekah has had her own private practice for over 25 years and her work has achieved domestic and international acclaim. As well as a background in psychology, she has a law degree and is an accredited mediator and family dispute resolution practitioner.
Rebekah directs her expertise into helping people make sense of transitional points in their lives. Her skills-based approach is a unique mix of psychological theory and skill development, decades of client consultations and deep knowledge work.
Rebekah’s passion is to help her clients develop inner strength, wisdom and courage to live a focused life. Her purpose is to help others diminish their suffering and move towards a value-driven life that leads them to contentment, compassion and a sense of belonging.
A core focus of Rebekah’s professional practice is on helping people to adjust successfully to challenges of key transitions faced throughout the life span.
Rebekah’s skills-based approach is a unique mix of psychological theory, decades of client consultations and deep knowledge work.