Professional fees vary according to the service provided.
For counselling and similar services, Doley Psychology Services’ fee structure is guided by the fee schedule recommended by the Australian Psychological Society.
For medico-legal assessments and other consultancies, professional fees are quoted on a case by case basis, and are determined by the extent and nature of professional services requested.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements.
Better access to mental health care: fact sheet for patients Information about Medicare rebates available to patients for selected mental health services provided by GPs, psychiatrists, psychologists and eligible social workers and occupational therapists.
Dr Bek is a registered Medicare Provider of approved Clinical Psychology services.
Professional Standards & Ethics
Doley Psychology Services adheres to the Australian Psychological Society (APS) Code of Ethics for Psychologists and complies with the guidelines provided in the APS Charter for Clients.
These principles of professional conduct, responsibilities and confidentiality were developed to safeguard the welfare of consumers of psychological services and the integrity of the profession.
Pre-Mediation for Parenting Matters
(Mediation Centre) What is Alternative Dispute Resolution?
(IAMA) Domestic Violence Resource Centre Victoria
(DVRCV – list of support services that can provide assistance) APS Code of Ethics
(Code of Ethics) APS Charter for Clients
(Charter for Clients) What is mediation?
(AMA – information about mediation and its potential benefits as an alternative pathway to the adversarial (court based) approach to resolution of private and commercial conflicts) Resolution Institute
(Resolution Institute – another alternative pathway to the adversarial (court based) approach)
Please read these terms, conditions of use and privacy statements and consider them carefully before using this website. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, do not use this website.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. Your continued usage of this website indicates your acceptance of these changes.
Notice to site visitors – when you access this site you do so on the following terms and conditions:
- All materials and resources (“content”) presented on this website (the “site”) are provided for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- Always seek the advice of your medical practitioner or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical or psychological condition. Never delay seeking professional treatment or advice because of anything you may have read on this site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency (000 in Australia) immediately. Reliance on any information contained in this site should be undertaken solely at your own risk.
- That this site may provide links to other websites and details of other practitioners, support groups and organisations providing psychological and medical treatments and therapies, and by proceeding with access you accept that the host of this site makes no representation as to the accuracy or suitability of the information and/or treatment provided by such other websites, practitioners, support groups and organisations.
- That any information contained on this site is for personal use only and information and materials on this site are not to be reproduced without prior permission from Doley Psychology Services.
- This site does not provide medical advice.
- This site does not maintain medical or psychological records. This site explicitly disclaims any duty to maintain any sort of medical or psychological record on behalf of any reader who has optionally and voluntarily chosen to store personal data on the site.
- This site may contain content that is sexually explicit. Visitors to this site who consume this site’s content (“readers”) who may find such material to be offensive should not use this site.
- That any person accessing this site shall have no right to seek any compensation for any loss or damage from any party associated with the site howsoever occasioned.
- Doley Psychology Services does not consider email counselling/advice to be an adequate substitute for face to face counselling. If you email firstname.lastname@example.org you accept that the reliability and security limitations of internet technology limits confidentiality.
A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for non-commercial personal use only.
All information and materials on this website are protected by copyright. Copyright resides with Doley Psychology Services. Apart from downloading any material or information solely for personal use, or any use permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), the information or materials on this website may not be published, or reproduced in any material form whatsoever, without the express permission of Doley Psychology Services.
© 2018 Doley Psychology Services.
Contact Doley Psychology Services
If you would like to sign up for one of Doley Psychology Service’ programs or book in for any other service, please contact Doley Psychology Services.
PO Box 125 Varsity Lakes