Emergency Mental Health Help
- Call Triple Zero (000) or go to a hospital if you are in immediate danger.
- Phone 13 HEALTH(13 43 25 84) for 24 hour assessment, referral, advice, and hospital and community health centre contact details.
- For Gold Coast residents - Acute Care Team 1300 MH CALL (1300 64 2255) 24-hour Specialist Mental Health Care
Region specific resources, including details for 24-hour mental health support services
- ACT http://health.act.gov.au/our-services/mental-health
- TAS http://www.dhhs.tas.gov.au/mentalhealth
- WA https://www.mhc.wa.gov.au/getting-help/
- QLD https://www.qld.gov.au/health/mental-health/help-lines/services
- SA http://samentalhealthcommission.com.au/need-help/
- NSW http://www.health.nsw.gov.au/mentalhealth/Pages/contact-service.aspx
- VIC https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/servicesandsupport/mental-health-services
- NT https://nt.gov.au/wellbeing/mental-health/support-services-for-mental-health