Emergency Mental Health Help
- Call Triple Zero (000)or go to a hospital if you are in immediate danger.
- Phone 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84) for 24 hour assessment, referral, advice, and hospital and community health centre contact details.
- For Gold Coast residents – Acute Care Team 1300 MH CALL (1300 64 2255) 24-hour Specialist Mental Health Care
Grow is Australia’s leading mutual help program for people with a mental illness.
Region-Specific Resources, Including Details for 24-Hour Mental Health Support Services:
New South Wales Contact a Service
Victoria Mental Health Services
Northern Territory Support Services for Mental Health
South Australia Emergency Contacts
Australian Capital Territory Services and Programs: Mental Health
Tasmania Statewide Mental Health Services
Western Australia Getting Help – Finding a Service
Queensland Find a Mental Health Service
Family Violence Help
Family Violence Law Help has free, easy to understand information about:
- Domestic and family violence
- Family law
- Child protection law
- Apprehended Domestic Violence Orders, and
- Where to get help
For more information see Queensland Government’s Mental Health Search Service.
Contact Doley Psychology Services
If you would like to sign up for one of Doley Psychology Service’s programs or book in for any other service, please contact Doley Psychology Services.Contact Us
PO Box 125 Varsity Lakes
QLD 4227Back to top