Work with Passion, Live with Purpose
Doley Psychology Services is based at Robina on Queensland’s Gold Coast.
We focus on:
- Developing your inner strength, wisdom and courage.
- Increasing your contentment, compassion and a sense of belonging.
- Helping you to adjust successfully to challenges of key transitions faced throughout life.
Dr Rebekah Doley’s skills-based approach is a unique mix of psychological theory, decades of client consultations and deep knowledge work.
Dr Rebekah Doley
- Is an experienced clinical psychologist based at Robina on the Gold Coast
- Has a background in military, clinical, forensic and organisational psychology.
- Has had her own private practice for over 25 years and her work has achieved domestic and international acclaim.
- Also has a law degree and is an accredited mediator and family dispute resolution practitioner.
Dr Rebekah Doley
BA(Hons) GradDipPsyPrac MSc(InvPsy) MJur(Law) MPsych(Clin)/PhD FCCLP FCFP MAPS More Info
Summary of Qualifications
- Master of Jurisprudence (Law), Bond University, 2016
- PhD / Master of Psychology (Clinical), Flinders University, 2007
- Master of Science (Investigative Psychology), University of Liverpool, UK, 1996
- Graduate Diploma in Psychological Practice, University of South Australia, 1994
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), Flinders University, 1989
- Accredited Mediator and Accredited Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (NMAS #R1005379)
- Chartered Psychologist, British Psychological Society (BPS # 437162)
- Registered Psychologist, Endorsed in Forensic & Clinical Psychology (AHPRA # PSY0000984908)
- AHPRA Board Approved Supervisor – 4+2 Internship, Higher Degree program (Clinical; Forensic), Registrar program (Clinical; Forensic), 5+1 Internship.
Doley Psychology Services’ Brand Story
Doley Psychology Services has been rebranded to reflect Dr Rebekah Doley’s passion for helping people transition through life’s changes.
- Taking risks and experiencing failure is painful but important for growth, strength and change.
- A successful and worthy life is one in which we fulfil our potential as individuals.
- Contentment comes from living life with passion and purpose.
- Through aging we can expand, refine and apply the wisdom gained through all of our life lessons.
- Growing and developing in character and soul is the key to expanding, connecting, belonging and contentment.
Rebekah’s brand now carries her message of hope, change, opportunity and focus on the future in an effective and visually beautiful way.