Work with Passion, Live with Purpose
Doley Psychology Services (DPS) is based at Robina on Queensland’s Gold Coast and in Canberra, ACT.
Our practice reflects Dr Rebekah Doley’s passion for helping people adjust successfully to the challenges presented by key life transitions.
Rebekah’s skills-based approach to executive coaching and personal transformation is a unique mix of psychological theory, decades of client consultations and deep knowledge work.
Through developing inner strength, wisdom and courage, Rebekah works with you to increase your contentment, compassion and a sense of belonging.
DPS offers coaching and mentoring for people who want to:
We also offer specially tailored Couples Relationship Coaching Programs to help people understand loving relationships. Relationship Programs are offered as nourishment (keep the “couple bubble” strong) and detox and repair (and to learn how best to make the principles work for both partners). These programs may include a professional and structured private relationship assessment.
About Dr Rebekah Doley
With her background in military, clinical, forensic and organisational psychology, Dr Rebekah Doley occupies a unique position in the world of personal coaching and mentorship.
As well as being an experienced clinical psychologist, dividing her time between the Gold Coast and the ACT, Rebekah also has a law degree and is a mediator and family dispute resolution practitioner.
Rebekah has had her own private practice since 1998 and her work has achieved domestic and international acclaim.
And to top it all off, this busy Gold Coast mother of two is also a teacher, researcher, keynote speaker, media commentator, and published author.
Rebekah’s message of hope, change, opportunity and focus on the future is reflected in her genuine desire to help people open up to new ways of solving their own problems and refocussing their lives.
Rebekah Doley | Clinical & Forensic Psychologist
BA(Hons) GradDipPsyPrac MSc(InvPsy) MJur(Law) MPsy(Clin)/PhD
Registered Psychologist (AHPRA) | Chartered Psychologist (BPS)
Mediator | Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner
Summary of Qualifications
- Master of Jurisprudence (Law), Bond University, 2016
- PhD / Master of Psychology (Clinical), Flinders University, 2007
- Master of Science (Investigative Psychology), University of Liverpool, UK, 1996
- Graduate Diploma in Psychological Practice, University of South Australia, 1994
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), Flinders University, 1989
- Chartered Psychologist, British Psychological Society (BPS # 437162)
- Registered Psychologist, Endorsed in Forensic & Clinical Psychology (AHPRA # PSY0000984908)
- AHPRA Board Approved Supervisor – 4+2 Internship, Higher Degree program (Clinical; Forensic), Registrar program (Clinical; Forensic), 5+1 Internship.